Washing our dogs can be a very difficult task, because, let’s face it, some dogs HATE bath time.
Not only is it difficult to bribe them to let us wash them, but then there’s the whole problem of them getting water all over the place when they shake afterwards.
Luckily there’s an invention that has come to the rescue…. A dog dryer called the Puff-N-Fluff.
The idea came from a nine-year-old’s school project, where she envisioned her dog stepping into a tube filled with warm air and named it the Puff-N-Fluff.
So, how does it work?
“The Puff-N-Fluff dog dryer is made by using a rectangle piece of material with four elastic leg holes.
“The paws are placed through the openings, and then the sides are brought together and easily fastened by a hook & loop. Next, pull the draw strings to close the gap around the head and tail.
“Virtually any blow dryer can be attached to the flex-hose to let warm air circulate around your dog. The hours of waiting for your dog to fully dry is now accomplished within minutes!
The Puff-N-Fluffs are good for:
- Reducing wet dog odor
- Quickly drying your dog after a bath
- Drying your dog after a rainy day walk
- Warming your dog from cold winter walks
- Helping to relieve the fearfulness of a blow dryer
- Quick drying a dog’s undercoat from the wet grass
- Removing icicles from your dog’s fur in the winter
- Drying your dog after they jumped into a pool
The dryers come in XS, S, M and L, and range from $34.95 to $64.95.
Sound like the perfect idea for your pooch?
You can find out more about these dog dryers HERE.